Student Debt Help
Student debt help is a topic that comes to us from a student that is just starting out in the college
life and wants to be proactive in avoiding student debt.
Sometimes we have the chance to fix something before it is broken. If we can do some small and simple things we can have great things come to pass.
In this topic we will cover and hopefully convince more college students to be self aware about student
loan debt and how it can affect the rest of your life.
There are several ways to look at Student loan help.
- Proactive; avoiding student debt all together.
- Reactive; you are already in a world of hurt and need student debt help through a student debt consolidation loan or some other means.
- Nonactive; you just dont want to do anything about or take any responsibility for your student debt, maybe they will never come due.
- Parent active; student debt from a parents point of view. Why should parents be concerned about student debt or teaching your kids about student debt.
"A man in debt is so far a slave,"
Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- Millionaire Mind
- Millionaire Next Door
- Total Money Makeover
- First Things First
- Think and Grow Rich
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
- Cash Flow Quadrant
- Maigc of Thinking Big
- The Richest Man in Babylon
- 6 Thinking Hats
- How to Win friends and Influence People